How do you get a LIVE person?
kimmcc911

My home line is OUT again, just as I needed to fax an important document.   This happens FREQUENTLY, has NEVER been an issue with MY EQUIPMENT OR INSIDE LINES.  Now I have to wait 3 days to get someone out here to look at it, and might be charged for it, too.  Is there EVER a way to get a person on the phone with Verizon?  I'm pretty sure I'm done with them... Will cancel the service and do without a land line completely.

0 Likes
Re: How do you get a LIVE person?
BeenDefrauded

Are you using FIOS?  You should call them and make sure you don't have a tradiitional "copper" phone line.  If you do, you are being overcharged for thinking you have a traditional phone line when in reality you have the digital service. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

digital voice tends to be less expensive than all the other flavors of telephone that verizon offers because it's not exposed to a federal tax on landlines like traditional pots service is. 

0 Likes
BeenDefrauded

I completely agree that it is less expensive.  I got burned because I was sold a POTS line but Verizon did not deliver it.  This is still being confirmed tonight by Verizon customer service.  The misinformation being provided is startling.

0 Likes