I have been without landline phone service since Wednesday
jjtisch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been without landline phone service since Wednesday, July 17, 2013. It is now Sunday, July 21 and still no service after at least 12 phone calls to Verizon and being given times the service will be restored, all vacant promises. It seems I made a big mistake when I recently switched to Verizon and FiOS. I am going to get out of this contract even if I have to go to court. I cannot believe there is no outrage on this board of the outage that Verizon says is affecting many in this Florida area. Additionally, I am hoping this message will be posted because this is the second time I wrote it. The first time I tried spell check and it sent me back to the home page.. Then I tried to preview my message and I lost the whole message. Sounds like typical Verizon.

Re: I have been without landline phone service since Wednesday
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jjtisch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I have been without landline phone service since Wednesday
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

I just called and spoke with you. We were able to get your phone working and all seems to be resolved. We are closing If you have any comments or questions in the future, please let us know in this public thread.

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes