I need a landlines installation of Jacks ....Who come do this in Long Beach , CA
coaster1
0 Likes
Re: I need a landlines installation of Jacks ....Who come do this in Long Beach , CA
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

0 Likes
Re: I need a landlines installation of Jacks ....Who come do this in Long Beach , CA
Hubrisnxs
Legend

If you don't have service and you want service, then verizon brings the lines to your home/business and they can also do jack installation.  I think they do at least one on the install, you have to ask the sales person when you talk to them how many jacks are included.

If you already have service and you want jack work done, then any electrician, or telephone repair man from the pennysaver or yellow pages can do it, or you can call and pay verizon to do it.    So this part just depends on who gives you the best deal and warranty's their work. 

If you were especially handy, you could technically do it yourself. 

0 Likes