Inside wire maintenance for residence with spotty service
WhiteyBusman

Most jacks in an older home probably with copper wiring are no longer or only intermittently working.  Sounds like a problem with the wiring under the house?  One is still working, and the one at the outside box works.  Can inside wire maintenance be added to a residential plan to get this repaired?

0 Likes
Re: Inside wire maintenance for residence with spotty service
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@WhiteyBusman wrote:

Most jacks in an older home probably with copper wiring are no longer or only intermittently working.  Sounds like a problem with the wiring under the house?  One is still working, and the one at the outside box works.  Can inside wire maintenance be added to a residential plan to get this repaired?

Wire Maintenance can be added to a residential account. Just call Verizon and ask for it to be added to your bill. From there, confirm that it's on there with another call a day or two later, and then ask for a repair.

0 Likes
no landline dial tone- no repair service for 3 days! I don't have a cell. HELP!!!!
purslane1

bo dial tone on landline and can't schedule a repair until Friday! very very upset- no phone service for 3 daya??!! who do I contact by email- I have no phone service!!

0 Likes