Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Inside wire maintenance for residence with spotty service
WhiteyBusman

Most jacks in an older home probably with copper wiring are no longer or only intermittently working.  Sounds like a problem with the wiring under the house?  One is still working, and the one at the outside box works.  Can inside wire maintenance be added to a residential plan to get this repaired?

0 Likes
Re: Inside wire maintenance for residence with spotty service
smith6612
Super User
Super User

@WhiteyBusman wrote:

Most jacks in an older home probably with copper wiring are no longer or only intermittently working.  Sounds like a problem with the wiring under the house?  One is still working, and the one at the outside box works.  Can inside wire maintenance be added to a residential plan to get this repaired?

Wire Maintenance can be added to a residential account. Just call Verizon and ask for it to be added to your bill. From there, confirm that it's on there with another call a day or two later, and then ask for a repair.

0 Likes
no landline dial tone- no repair service for 3 days! I don't have a cell. HELP!!!!
purslane1

bo dial tone on landline and can't schedule a repair until Friday! very very upset- no phone service for 3 daya??!! who do I contact by email- I have no phone service!!

0 Likes