International calling planminutes per month usage
sansinh

I was at one time able to minitor my international calling plans minute per month usage on one of Verizons web page. Since then I have lost that page that I saved as a Favorite when my computer crashed. Can anyone please let me know the web address on the Verizon home page to get to that page? It is so frustrating to try to keep track of my monthly international long distance calls.

0 Likes
Re: International calling planminutes per month usage
os
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
sansinh

I clicked on the link and it takes me to a blank page. Think what I am looking for has moved? Thanks for your input. If you know of another link, please let me know.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
os
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok then following these steps.

1.Go to over view page

2. Click on My verizon services

3.click on home phone do not choose any other option and a new page will open

4.left hand side will be written phone plan in blue click on it and that page will take there for info that you are looking for

A Green bar of your minutes usages

Re: International calling plan minutes per month usage
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

@os wrote:

ok then following these steps.

1.Go to over view page

2. Click on My verizon services

3.click on home phone do not choose any other option and a new page will open

4.left hand side will be written phone plan in blue click on it and that page will take there for info that you are looking for

A Green bar of your minutes usages

This bar won't be correct if:  you have unlimited calls to Mexico & Canada as well as a World Plan (300 or 500) since it counts minutes to Mexico & Canada here, too!   How difficult would it be for Verizon to show International call minutes by, say country?  Currently I have no way to accurately monitor my minutes (I'm hoping someone on Verizon is reading this!)

0 Likes
VZ_cust_PA

just solved - reason for not seeing minutes is very simple  - you don't have international plan on your account.

Thanks to Verizon billing system who dropped your international plan from account.

Call rep asap to restore your plan - otherwise you will be charged $$$.

0 Likes
salazare
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone figured this out?  I use to be able to see it when I was on copper but now that I switched for FIOS including phone (their version of VOIP basically) I cannot see any option to tell how much has been spent.

I did the support chat and they confirmed this is the way it is and I have to call the main number to find out.  I call to get it and 1) they tell me there should be some way online and 2) will never let it be a quick call since they are always trying to push some promo on you which take 10 mins to activate if you decide to do it.

Thanks

Ernie

0 Likes
garnal

Just tried to check my international minute usage on the new and improve website.  Can't figure out how to do it.  I can check for date and time of numbers I called, but not duration or total international call usage (and yes, I have verified that I do indeed still have the international calling plan).  Has it moved, is it still a usable feature.  The automated help is no help.  It refers how to check on the old site.  Being able to check call usage , not just the numbers and date I call, but the actual duration is a  very important issue with me.

0 Likes
buriram

i think the new web page is not updated as of 12/11/2012 to show the monthly usage of the international minutes. go to my service. voice. the hit on manage. you will see the plan minutes. current ant last month.

0 Likes
fiber32

Same issue as mine cannot find the international usage, Customer service not even aware about the changes on the website (new look). They have no clue.  seems like they left out the international usage link.

0 Likes