Interrupted Dial Tone does not work
AnotherMe

My interrupted Dial Tone does not work when I have a VM.  So now I need to dial in and check the VM each time.  The indicator light does not work either, but I am guessing the 2 are related... Any advice? 

0 Likes
Re: Interrupted Dial Tone does not work
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey AnotherMe, try this login in voicemail and make sure you exit the voicemail system before you hang up the receiver but if that does not work send me a private message with your phone phone number.  I could take a look at your phone features and send it to the right department if needed.   

0 Likes
Re: Interrupted Dial Tone does not work
khoner
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have had the same problem for the past 3 to 4 years. At our old house, we went to FIOS and the problem started. After working the techs for a day, nothing was resolved. We then moved to an area without FIOS and were back on copper. Had the same telephone number and the same problem. Went to  FIOS when they laid the fiber. Still have the same problem.  Do not want to have to stay near the phone for  whole day and then when you go out to pick up your kids at school, they close the call as being completed. It is easier to just call the VM number to check calls.

0 Likes