Irregular ringing of landlines phone
szoradi

Once I get only a click, once only one ring. If the caller stays on I can talk, but often they hung up, due to no further ringing.

Other times when I got more regular ringing, than everything is OK. There is no problem with outgoing calls.

Based on Verizon suggestion I disconnected everything, all connections and all filters, the two laptops, the printer, the answering machine, the cordless phone; waited for ten minutes and one by one reconnected each equipment. Very erratically it helped once, or not helped other times. I was not able to find an equipment that changed the erratic behaviors. It is going on since Dec 20th of 2012 and I can not find any logic in my phone ringing behavior and it is very annoying that people can't call me. I am 89 yr old, with some health problem and my doctor was unable to call me. If someone can help me with adwise I would greatly appretiate it. Charles

0 Likes
Re: Irregular ringing of landlines phone
szoradi

Once I get only a click, once only one ring. If the caller stays on I can talk, but often they hung up, due to no further ringing.

Other times when I got more regular ringing, than everything is OK. There is no problem with outgoing calls.

Based on Verizon suggestion I disconnected everything, all connections and all filters, the two laptops, the printer, the answering machine, the cordless phone; waited for ten minutes and one by one reconnected each equipment. Very erratically it helped once, or not helped other times. I was not able to find an equipment that changed the erratic behaviors. It is going on since Dec 20th of 2012

0 Likes
Re: Irregular ringing of landlines phone
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

szoradi,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes