LIfeline changes my account
mehrak

I signed up for triple bundle for quantum Fios for 79.99 internet promotion for 2 year agreement, I called them before that and asked for the lifeline application, the lady told me the system will allow you to apply for it online, but it didn't’t. 

The technician came and installed everything and used my previous equipment that I supposed to return (another confusion now) 

I called them again and asked for lifeline application, the lady told me in order to be eligible for that they should change my pan to regular internet speed and the price goes higher to 84.99 

I said OK 

But today when I check the details of my plan, I realized that not only the price goes up, the speed goes down, some of the promotions are just affected for a year instead of two years and they did not mention it on the phone 

I am tired of this confusions and the customer service and am going to cancel my account and switch to time 

0 Likes
Re: LIfeline changes my account
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mehrak,

Since we haven't heard back from you or received the form submission in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes