Land Line / Internet ?
Fled25

Can I get rid of my Land Line phone and continue to have Verizon Internet (High speed)?

I rarely use my land line phone anymore, it is not worth paying over $50 for it, it just went up again!

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Land Line / Internet ?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.  If you want an official answer from Verizon, you'll need to call or chat with them.

It sounds like you have DSL.  As far as I know, Verizon does not offer dry loop DSL (i.e. DSL without phone service).  Copper lines should be open for competition.  You might be able to get a dry loop from another DSL provider or maybe a better price.  Google "dsl providers" for ideas.

Good Luck.

View solution in original post

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.  If you want an official answer from Verizon, you'll need to call or chat with them.

It sounds like you have DSL.  As far as I know, Verizon does not offer dry loop DSL (i.e. DSL without phone service).  Copper lines should be open for competition.  You might be able to get a dry loop from another DSL provider or maybe a better price.  Google "dsl providers" for ideas.

Good Luck.

Fled25

Thank you, I will do that ... googling now ... lol

0 Likes