Landline Outage in Arbutus (Lansdowne) MD
KimbaWLion

I discovered the reason there's been no phone spam at my house: No service! Checked the box outside, no dial tone there, either. Called my house from a cell, got "We are unable to complete your call." So, Verizon must know about the problem even though the web site says there's no network problem. What I want to know is, since they know about the problem, when will it be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Landline Outage in Arbutus (Lansdowne) MD
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
KimbaWLion

Thanks for insinuating that I haven't paid my bill. I thought it would be helpful to know if other people in the area were having the same trouble. Right now I feel like this is my punishment for telling the salespeople who call every day that I don't want FIOS.

BTW, they blew me off on the live chat, referring me to an 800 number right at the beginning.

0 Likes
KimbaWLion

Well, it got fixed for a couple of hours. Out again. Great fix. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
What does Verizon say when you give them a call on the 1800 number? Are they refusing to write in a ticket for no service?
0 Likes