Landline with no dial tone - Elderly Mom
DiamondGal43

Verizon was on my mother's street cutting branches down last week and they cut through a phone wire which made her phone go out.  They came and fixed it.  Today Verizon was on her street and now she has no phone again.  My sister went down and called the automated system from her cell phone and they said the earliest appointment was for Tuesday.  Today is Friday.  Shouldn't they treat this as an emergency because she will be without a phone??  It's probably related to the issue from last week. 

0 Likes
Re: Landline with no dial tone - Elderly Mom
judysndahouse2

This happened to me in Hemet, Cali and the cut my phone/phone line. I'm 57yrs.old and in wheelchair and it took them from Thursday thru Tuesday to replace thins. I had no phone or TV and I have nurses that come daily and I weekly and this made things complicated¡ to say the least. Verizon offered no credits or apology to me . I called them but they said they did not owe me a credits because it paid in advanced. Did'nt. Wait to a argue with anymore I waited on hold for 85mins. And got transferd to 3 different depots. And got no here.. what about you' {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello DiamondGal43

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello judsndahouse2

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

I think I do not understand how to go to the profile of the Forum, all of them can not do it too ,  do you understand no one respond it.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You do not have a private support case ManhattanNYC. That is why you would not see this option.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

call c/s request to forward all the incoming calls to cell phone,until it is fixed,  then dial    (*73 send) to cancell the call forward

0 Likes