Length of incoming calls
Da-1

Verizon Wireless lets you see the duration of incoming and outgoing calls. On the landline side that is not available. I end up calling Customer Service or Tech Support. Some representatives look it up some say they can't. I put a request in (supposedly)about adding the option weeks ago and haven't heard a thing. Obviously they can't or won't do it. I'm tired of calling about this and misinformed reps., all I want is to see it online just like on my wireless account. Has anyone else had this problem?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Length of incoming calls
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have unlimited service. 

Old time billing use to include all the calls and their lengths.  But they certainly don't anymore.  And when they went online with your call log they didn't decide to show this info.  Its not just Verizon and Frontier, its many other phone services.

Since these forums are PEER to PEER, you will not see a response from Verizon.  And the forum they used to have for making (and voting on) suggestions, was discontinued a few years ago.  They keep saying they are working to bring a new version of that back, but so far I haven't seen it.

0 Likes
Re: Length of incoming calls
scrypt1
I came to ask the same question basically. I find this completely annoying. I've found I can see the call duration so long as it's two or more billing periods ago. However, current calls.. nothing... last billing period.. blank (unless International). Your current calls for the active billing period just show up in a completely different area where you can filter on missed/incoming/outgoing etc. However you can't see the duration of these calls. If you go to "My Bill" -> Usage Details ... you get the call log for the previous months bill in a new window. Right now mine covers 9/7 to 10/6 .. but nothing under "Minutes". However, if I changed it to the Sep. 6 bill (from Oct. 6) it shows me all the minutes. Same thing with even older bills. Why do I have to wait 2 months to see the call length? This is ridiculous.
0 Likes