Lists of calls
susanje1119
Enthusiast - Level 2

This might seem like a basic question but I can't find the answer.  A month or so ago, I called a company that I really liked speaking to and wanted to send my melted hard drive to them.  I cannot find the numbers I've called through my landline. I really need to find this number as they sounded like the company I need.  I'm looking for something like the old phone number lists that used to come with the "phone bill."  Any way to find anything like that?  Thanks much for any information. 

0 Likes
Re: Lists of calls
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@susanje1119 wrote:

... I cannot find the numbers I've called through my landline. I really need to find this number  ... I'm looking for something like the old phone number lists that used to come with the "phone bill."  Any way to find anything like that? ...

Take a look at the post in the link below.   The instructions in that post will guide you to the Digital Voice administration pages listing all your telephone calls, both made and received.  Good luck.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Make-it-actually-useful/m-p/517427#M10686