Logging into Digital Voice Account Manager Page
Morse3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this.   We just got our Digital Voice activated and no matter how many times I sign into www.verizon.com/fiosvoice, it only takes me to a page explaining the service with no links to click on to get into the account manager itself.  I don't see any use to having this service if I can't sign into the page where we can pick our options and activate them or vice versa.  We've tried logging onto the main verizon.com page for residential and there are no options there nor any links to take us to any.

I've tried calling Verizon numerous times and get little or no help at all.....frequently put on hold and left there or cut off after a lenghty wait.  This is no way to treat customers if they want their business to grow.  I'd appreciate knowing if anyone else has had this problem.

L.

0 Likes
Re: Logging into Digital Voice Account Manager Page
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Morse, did you create a username and password to allow you to sign in the manager page because you need to setup account before you can use it, try creating a username and password to see if its works for you then.

0 Likes
RRD2

I have the same problem, and yes i do have a username and password - which is the same as what i use to log into MyVerizon account. I have tried hundreds of times to log into the FiOS Digital Voice Account Manager but i cant get past the sign-in page. 

0 Likes
carl0527

Did you ever get a solution to this?  I am experiencing the same issue.  Online chat could not help.  They simply turned the feature I wanted on for me, but it didn't solve the log in to the account manager.  

0 Likes
RRD2

no - i have not found a solution, and my search to find one has not been successful.

i try at least once a day to log in but i cannot get past the sign-in page. it just resets.

i'm beginning to doubt that such 'manager' truly exists! it's what drew me to sign up / upgrade my account, now i feel i've been duped.

0 Likes
sbard

Yes--I'm having the same problem--it's July 2012, and people (me!) are *still* having these EXACT SAME issues as you describe--it's like they don't even want us to use the services!

0 Likes
STOPCALL

Yes I am having the same problem and no one can seem to get this issue resolved.  I am on hold with verizon tech support as I type.  I have been on hold for 10 minutes.  I sure do hope they get this issue resolved because this is irritating.

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

When I log into the Digital Voice account mgr page, it is NOT the sign-in I use for MyVerizon.  It is my Verizon Online username and password that I use for my verizon email account....two different sign-in id's.  

0 Likes
sueth

I signed up with Verizon Fios in Dec.  So far, I've hit plenty of walls.  One of them is this exact problem.   I can't manage my account for Digital Voice.  I only get an info screen.  I'm able to log in but I can't pass this "info" page. 

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you have to activated your service for that page to be available. 

activate at http://activatemyfios.verizon.net 

It is not immediately available for about 48 hours.  if it's been more than 48 hours and you have activated, then you should call into support.

0 Likes