Lower East Side No Dial Tone AND still paying --infuriated!
mw111

Dear Verizon,

Anyone else experiencing an outage in the lower east side? Why is our phone line down? There's no dial tone since 3/30/14. Today is June 16th, and worst of all, I'm still paying for lack of service. It wasn't until I commented on someone else's thread relating to their misery that someone decided to reach out to me but only through an automated message. Please send me a live person to whom I may ask questions. Please keep the lower east side customers abreast with the latest updates; why they have no service via phone or internet. Please tell us the truth of how you're not going to fix the problem and force all customers out of their landline. Please stop billing us until the situation is fixed or refund our payments. Can someone please reach out to me and give me a full update of what's going on and why it's taking so long to get the cable line fixed?

Thank you,

Ming

0 Likes
Re: Lower East Side No Dial Tone AND still paying --infuriated!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mw111,

Your private support case is still open and agents are waiting for you to respond to their requests for information.  Please access your case by following the instructions posted in your original thread.  The agents do not monitor the public boards; please keep all correspondence concerning your issue in the private support area.

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

Do you live in New York city,NY,   the lower east side,   try to get Fios,   call CS, they will give you credit

0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

You can switch ONLY  phone line to FiOs,   free of charge,   I mean home landline only,    not TV and Internet. not PKG plan

0 Likes