Misrepresentation by a Verizon Technician. Do I have any options ?
FCT2

I recently had a phone outage for more than a month.   Two visits by Verizon technicians failed to solve the problem - after both having claimed that they had fixed the problem.   I then had my original phone contractor come out and he quickly figured out it was a Verizon systems issue,  I then had both another Verizon technician come out at the same time my contractor was on site.   The Verizon technician admitted to my contractor and to my wife (who was on site) that it was a Verizon fault.  However in his report, he indicated it was an issue with the inside wiring and hence I was billed.

I called Verizon 'support' once I got my bill and tried to explain my problem.   The initical contact was unable to do anything with respect to the issue, and then she passed me on to a supervisor (Susan).    As I tried to explain the situation to Susan, she kept interupting me, not allowing me to finish.   She accused me of yelling, inspite of the fact that I was speaking in a steady voice (If you'r listening Verizon, please check the tape).    She eventually stated that she was unwilling to assist in the matter.

My question is, having been rebuffed  by customer 'service', do I have any other recourse to seek a refund for a service bill that neither I nor my technician believe is fair?

0 Likes
Re: Misrepresentation by a Verizon Technician. Do I have any options ?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FCT,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes