My ticket was closed without solving My issue
loosing

I created a ticket regarding no dial tone 2/20/2014.  The technician came to My house 2/24 and 3/1.  The second technician who came to My house on 3/1 told me that the line outside My house is damaged.  He hooked up my line to a spare line.

Now, I have a dial tone but static.  I spoke to Verizon at evening of 3/1 and 3/2 again told them I still have static sound. 

Then, this morning Verizon technician called me and he said he was coming to fix the static problem.  Two hours later My ticket was closed but I still have static sounds!   I had to call Verizon again and explain to them from scratch to create a new ticket!!!  Why Verizon closed my case before verifying the issue was resolved.  Every time I spoke to technicians or customer service, I have to explain my problem from very beginning again and again.   Can someone be responsible to make sure My problem will be fixed???? 

0 Likes
Re: My ticket was closed without solving My issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. As you have already arranged for service from Verizon, your issue should be resolved after their visit.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi loosing,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We are glad that we were able to resolve your issue. Please come back if you do have any further issues or concerns. Have a good night!

Thank  you,

Bert

0 Likes