NDT and Static on landline.
DEO1

I've had no dial tone and static on my landline for nearly a month. It happened before during a storm, but cleared. With the many recent storms, the problem was going in-and-out, but is now totally out. Trying to get assistance is impossible. I chatted online with a Verizon representative, but she eventually said she couldn't test the line due to my location, and gave me a 1800 number to call. I called on my cell phone, only to find it was Verizon Wireless. Because I was calling from my cell phone, I kept being asked about my cell phone number. I tried to get to an actual person, but couldn't.  I tried finding a way to simply create a repair order online, but have not been successful.  I'm now simply frustrated!!

0 Likes
Re: NDT and Static on landline.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DEO,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes