NO PHONE SERVICE AGAIN!
Schnorkies

I have lived at the same address for 14 years.  The main telephone box for my address is a block away and has an extensive history of getting water in it from storms.

I have talked with many telephone service people who come out and tell me about it. They have all said that it is very difficult to find a good "pair".  Many have told me that the box needs to be REPLACED.  My phone has lost dial tone 3 times this past month.  So don't you know that with the hurricane, once again I have lost phone service and only have very sporadic internet.

I am a older, disabled woman who lives by herself. I have no cell phone, no car and I have been sick.

I finally was able to get online to make a repair order on 10/31....and no one will be out until 11/7.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!  ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY WERE OUT FOR REPAIR A WEEK AND 1/2 BEFORE (WHICH I HAD WAITED A WEEK FOR!)

As you can imagine....I am really hating Verizon about now.

Do NOT send another tech out here that tells me he can't find "a pair".....REPLACE THE DARN BOX!

REALLY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

0 Likes
Re: NO PHONE SERVICE AGAIN!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes