National Directory Assistance Charges!!!
Bhushp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got this fraud charge in my current billing cycle and I checked my outgoing call history to confirm that this service was never used and or dialed out from my phone. I just saw there are 100s of Verizon users who have experienced this issue. To me this seems like a SCAM by Verizon. Company of this stature cannot fix this issue that is going on for several years is odd. On asking the customer support to fix this they are saying let me transfer you to repair which takes forever and on connecting they say a technician will have to come out and check and to do that I have to pay the technician. This is just WOW!!!!! Really? Is this not a SCAM or what? If this is not fixed or I am charged again I am opting out of Verizon for sure.

Re: National Directory Assistance Charges!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bhushp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes