Need to get old bills (2001-2007) for a landline number in Brooklyn
bcc33725

Hi,

I need to either get copies of my monthly phone bills or maybe a letter from Verizon stating that I was their customer on a given phone number at a given address during the specific time frame.

The service was for a regular landline and adsl in  Brooklyn, NY, during 2001-2007.

I called Verizon support, but they told me that they can't really help me with this. They mentioned that this information might still exist in the archives of the company, but they (the support) don't have access to it.

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to get the archives or a confirmation and who I should contact about this?

Is there some department at Verizon that deals with such matters?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need to get old bills (2001-2007) for a landline number in Brooklyn
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bcc33725,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

YOU ARE ASKING PEERS HERE not Verizon.

I don't know how far back Verizon keeps such records but you are asking for pretty Far Back. 

I retired from a bank and most our records were only kept back as far as legally required.  Some essentially for as long as account was open and a period after that. Some only ten years back and some a year or less.

0 Likes
bcc33725

I know that I'm asking peers. But maybe someone else was in a similar situation and knows if it's possible to get such records and how to get them.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bcc33725,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes