New Service No Dial tone
TPatt

I had my wireless number transferred to Verizon and it is not working.  Now I have no phone at all.  They said that I would be installed on 3/2/11.  I have tried emailing and calling with no luck.  I just want to know when my phone will be on.  Does anyone know how to check the status of a repair for Verizon? The nice lady on the chat asked me to call the 800 number but I don't have a phone.  So far I haven't gotten any emails back.  I tried calling on Friday morning.  The person on the phone said if it wasn't working by 6 to call.  When I called just after six they were closed. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: New Service No Dial tone
johnq22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  I almost changed to Comcast, but cancelled the order.  Somehow, in doing so, my phone line was disconnected.  I have made 9 calls, totaling over 4 hours (burning 300+ cell minutes!) and have not found someone who can get my phone activated before March 17!  I am livid.  Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: New Service No Dial tone
TPatt

I have called and emailed several times.  I just wrote a long message to the FCC.  I guess I will keep writing until it gets fixed.  It is not working and I have spent longer than I had ever dreamed of on this issue.  Emailing and talking to support. 

0 Likes