No Dial Tone- Can't get hold of Customer Service!
dok3

I have copper telephone service. I have no dial tone. I was on my cell phone (burning up my minutes) for almost 3 hours with Verizon last night ...mostly on hold...and was never able to get connected to anyone who could help me. the last person I spoke to told me that there is no customer service support, for customers that do not have FIOS , on the weekends. I had to leave my 87 year old mother alone, with no phone service, when I went to work this morning. I have never seen such poor customer service in my life! the service agents wanted to help me, but none of them knew anything about anything but FIOS and none of them knew who to connect me to. I am scheduled to have FIOS tv, internet, and phone installed on February 15 and some of the agents I spoke to, speculated that Verizon cut off my phone service in anticipation of that installation...I would hope that Verizon would not do something that stupid; however, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me. Comcast, even with higher prices, looks much more attractive than Verizon, with their extremely poor customer service. what the heck do I have to do to get the phone service I am paying for working?

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone- Can't get hold of Customer Service!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes