No Dial Tone, DSL working fine
luman1

My landline phone has no dial tone since yesterday. It is strange because my DSL is working fine. I have opened a repair but it is for Saturday only and having no phone service for 4 days is not acceptable for me. I called verizon yesterday and they said it was their internal network issue and cannot expedite the repair. Anyone having the same issue? Also my previous post was magically gone after the forum maintainance.

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone, DSL working fine
luman1

Admin, if you are reading this post please expedite my ticket.

Thanks.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning luman,

We were able to restore the dial tone at your location. Please let us know in this public thread if there was anything else you need our assistance with. You were a pleasure to work with and have a wonderful day.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes
luman1

There is nothing else that I need assistance with. I only wish it was resoved within 1 or 2 days rather than 1 full week. This is not acceptable for me as the resolution time is below mediocre at best... (I know you will give "workload" as reason but this is not good enough reason) I am glad it finally got resolved but no one deserved any kudos. Thanks for posting replies and relaying the ticket updates.

0 Likes