No Dial Tone..again
boontonmom

I already scheduled a repair and, as usal, a weeks wait time.. My phone was working this morning until recent to make a calll there is no dial tone. This has happened before when I changed services. The other day, I had requested th wire maintainence plan to be removed along with another service and, now, no dial tone again.

I was told (from my first no dial tone problem) that this is a ported number and there was a particular way of making the changes, I forgot what that was called. Sigh..here I am, again ,with the no dial tone problem and I have spoken to a rep on the phone which transferred me to another dept which didn't apply..

I'm so frustrated...I joined Verizon in need of a copper phone service and , now, this is my third problem in a few months of time with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone..again
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No Dial Tone..again
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello boontonmom,

We were able to get a technician out to your home and restore the dial tone to your home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for giving our team the chance to resolve this.

Have a great day,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes