No Phone Service for four days after Technician was at house to fix internet problem
DonnaDNY

A Verizon Technician was at our house yesterday because we had no Internet service.  He had to replace the box on the side of the house.  He was able to get Internet working but now we have no phone service.  After yet another call to Verizon, I will now have to wait FOUR days to get a technician to the house to fix what the first technician broke. 

Anyone have any advice as to who I can call to complain to get this fixed sooner????  Given that this was a VERIZON TECHNICIAN ERROR, I don't see why I have to wait four days to have phone service fixed.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: No Phone Service for four days after Technician was at house to fix internet problem
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

The wire in the box is probably just pulled out.

0 Likes
Re: No Phone Service for four days after Technician was at house to fix internet problem
DonnaDNY

Is this something I can fix or do I have to wait for a Verizon Tech?

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

If it is in the box you can do it yourself. You will need a screwdriver, needlenose pliers and a 3/8 socket.

0 Likes