No Service
LadyNessie

I am the sole caregiver for my bedridden husband, so no, I can not be going to neighbors and spending hours on someone else's telephone trying to get this taken care of (and do not know anyone around us). No, I do not have any type of cell phone.

I have Internet acess (that is how I am writing this message), but have been without telephone service for two days now. Internet and telephone come off of the exact same line -- I use a "double jack" adapter in the only telephone outlet in the house and my Internet works in either slot of the adapter, so can not be my home wiring. So why is my telephone service gone?

I rarely have need to make calls, but what if, God forbid, something happened to my husband and I need to call 911? I don't know how else to contact anyone at Verizon, and I would really like to have my telephone service back.

0 Likes
Re: No Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LadyNessie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes