No Service
riegle1

Not only do I not have any phone service I am unable to get in contact wirh Verizonto report the problem.  Each attempt to call results in a dropped call and atry to sed an e-mail did not work.  I finally found two repair people on my street late yesterday and gave them a verbal report.  It is Wensday and I lost service on Saturday.  I am told that the problem is a defective cable that Verizon has been aware of for at least 5 years.  I normally loose service each time there is heavy rain,  At least three of my neighbors lost service on Saturday and two still do not have service.  Help, if anyone cares.

0 Likes
Re: No Service
jasona5150

Here in NV, where I live we havn't had service for a couple months now. We had 3G but now it is 1G or none at all for us. Everyone I know out here, about 2500-3000 people have called Verizon and they (Verizon) act like no one has called and this is the first they've heard of anything. It get's very old when you pay 150-200 bucks a month for a phone that doesn't work! I hope the right people see this and maybe try and do something for us in Round Mountain, NV.

0 Likes