No Weekend Customer Service Stinks
rskates

Verizon called my home, and a friend answered, Verizon said to pay up a bill! It's probably all of $150~,

I got an rush call from my friend.

So, I interruped my vacation.

I want to pay immediately.

AND I tried to do it with a customer service person, and no one was on all weekend!

THIS HUGE COMPANY AND NO ONE CAN ACCEPT A PAYMENT?

See, to pay by the  pay by phone number, they require me to know not just my phone number but the account number. Oh, didn't realize I should walk around with Verizon's account number with me, even while traveling.

So, I try to pay online. Same thing. ie, I need to know the account number And the phone number.

There are two problems withVerizon and payment.

1. To pay online, they shouldn't require the account number, why is it needed?

2. There should be a customer service department 24/7. If there was, I could pay.

R Skates

0 Likes
Re: No Weekend Customer Service Stinks
Ryaman2002

I agree, complete garbage. Verizon decided to change my bill amount to double the cost and I have to have it changed before the 29th, yet it's the 28th and they have NO ONE available to talk to. 

Customer support should be your #1 priority. Really not happy at all and probably going to say adios to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: No Weekend Customer Service Stinks
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes