No cust service on weekends?!
Nicky232807

So my service was disconnected yesterday..I called cust service Finanicial services to make a payment arrangement they agreed I could pay half now and half next week and Putnam my services back on.. so I told him I was running to the bank and would call right back in ten mins..we’ll no one told me the office closed in less than ten mins.. I tried for an hour to call all dif cust service number shed NOTHING..so now we have to wait till Monday?? Is there anyway to talk to someone?! Yes it’s my fault for defaulting payment but it’s because of unfortunate events that happend recently we’re trying to get back on our feet after a rough few months.. someone please tell me how to contact cust service! Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: No cust service on weekends?!
jonjones1
Legend

Financial services is not considered crucial to customers. 

Getting people connected, stay connected, speed issues, no tv or phone services is often a priority. There is limited customer service on weekends and after 6 pm during the week even for that. You will have to call back between 8 am til 5 pm EDT to get your billing situation taken care of.

0 Likes