No dial tone. No communication since yesterday
nimue

Dial tone disappeared Wednesday.  Repairman showed up yesterday, offered FIOS (decllined--long history), said he would be back.  I have no other phone, so my contact # is my sister in the Bronx.  She was called and told a wire had been cut and the repairman went to lunch.  It's been a long lunch-- close to 24 hours. Website says there is no open ticket for my number, and Troubleshooter leads only to FIOS.  No live chat available.  Robots useless.  Is this part of a long-lasting campaign to get Stuyvesant Town residents to switch to FIOS?  Usually they're called and forewarned.  I am very angry, and considering

switching service.

0 Likes
Re: No dial tone. No communication since yesterday
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes