No dial tone
jon5987
Enthusiast - Level 2

The first problem I had was on 10/27/11. I had a ton of static and my name/number block did not work. When I called Verizon, I was told that she could not hear the static, there was no problem. I got mad and told her, so you don't hear it there is no problem. I hung up and called back. I had to explain everything all over again. I was told that a repairman can not come out till 11/4/11, unless I have other problems, I was to call back and they would send him out sooner. Well the next day I had no dial tone. I called back and they said the repairman can not come out sooner due to the snow storm in my area. I asked what snow storm? We only got a little snow in the grass and it all ready melted. She said according to their records all repairmen are busy due to the snow storm and they can not get there any sooner.

Then I tried calling twice today and after being on hold for over 30 minutes each time I hung up.

And another thing I hate is when I have told them I had no dial tone and no cell service in my area, I was told to call back and I said HOW? She had no answer. Then I said if my phone would work I could call.

Re: No dial tone
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you have an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service. You can also schedule a repair. Here is the link: http://www.verizon.com/repair

You can also find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue: http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
jon5987
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well that was no help. Both links took me to the pending repair request. I want Verizon to get off their back pockets and fix this issue. I filed a complaint with the PUC. Also you need to read what I said before a little better. 

Maybe Verizon will get the hint that they can not take our payments and not provide the service that we are paying for.

byteme3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've got essentially the same problem.

Customer Service and How can I get out of all Verizon plans without paying through the nose?

It sounds like Verizon needs to gut their calling center. i'd say chimpanzees might give better customer service than the **bleep** that currently answer their phones.

Regards,

Byteme

0 Likes
byteme3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, I get it. I can't writeout  {word filter avoidance}. or I get the **bleep**.

Byteme

0 Likes
jon5987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I caught the repairman sitting in his truck twice today doing nothing. My service was to be fixed today. Now it MIGHT be fixed tomorrow. When I called verizon and informed the of the tech just sitting around, they seem not to care. They first told me they would be here before 4pm. @4:30 pm, I was told that the tech was dispacted to me. @7 pm still no service, I called back yet again, and I was informed that I was orignally told that the tech would be out on Saturday. I said you need to read your notes, it was for today. I was placed on hold and then I was told that there was a delay and they would be out sometime tomorrow. I then told verizon, what happened to the agreement we had for today? She said they had to do a bussiness account repair so I got bumped. I then informed her that I am now within my legal right to file a  FORMAL complaint with the PUC. She said she didn't care.

All verizon can think about is the big money and crap on the customers. They need shut down!!!!!

0 Likes