No digital voice for Fios early adopters in PA
gapa1

Still do not understand why I cannot get this service when it is available to new customers in my area. I was the first to switch to Fios in early 2007. I have three phone lines and two separate bills. Call Assist is limited and not working on the single line I installed it on. I am forced to switch from Verizon Iobi which is being discontined as a paid program feature.  My calls to support and request for superisors are going unanswered. There was a complete Service outage all day last Saturday. I was hoping this first time event meant they were upgrading the service for  current users. Otherwise I am a raving FIOS fan. This is really souring my experience.

0 Likes
Re: No digital voice for Fios early adopters in PA
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Gapa,

Fios Digital Voice migrations of existing accounts were placed on hold and the ability removed from systems which is why you were not getting the result you were looking for.  There is no escalation that will result in modification of the process at this time.  However this is not permanent and the process has already been engaged for 2 states.  Once PA goes live you will be notified of the option and ability to migrate at that time.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: No digital voice for Fios early adopters in PA
Benbell

I have been looking at upgrading my bundle to the FIOS ultimate bundle with digital voice and I too have seen the lack of the DV option.  Is there any timeframe on this?  Will we be able to switch digital voice in on our contracts if we sign a new contract?  I would this it to be a bit unfair if not. 

0 Likes