No landline phone service for more than a week
bondor6

I have been without landline phone service since Wednesday September 4th, 2013. Today, September 12, is a full 8 days without phone service. I have called Verizon countless amount of times with promises to come and fix my service but to no avail. I was informed this was an area outtage which would make me think they would fix it faster but no. I am so disappointed with the way Verizon has been handling this situation. Typical, if you ask me. My ticket number is{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: No landline phone service for more than a week
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No landline phone service for more than a week
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

bondor6, we're showing the trouble has cleared but we haven't had any response from you and at this time are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to make a new post and we'll be happy to investigate.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes