No one shows up to my house for my appointment!!!!
CarolB47
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had no land line phone service since 6/27/13 and I called from a cell phone to report the issue.  The first time I called I was told that the problem was with my inside phones (it wasn't the box outside is broken).  I called back and spoke with someone else who tested the line and said that I had a break in the line and that I needed someone to come out and look at it.  They told me that the earliest they could come was 7/2/13 so I said OK, and waited.  On 7/2/13 a computerized voice called my cell phone telling me that my appointment was rescheduled to 7/3/13 from 8-5.  I waited until approx 3PM that day and called Verizon back to see if anyone was still coming.  The technician told me after a long hold that yes they were still coming and to be patient.  Before I hung up I stated that I guess I am going to have to wait until 7/5/13 because of the holiday to which the gentleman replied, "No we work 7 days a week 12 hours a day." 

No one ever showed on 7/3/13 and you had the nerve to email me confirming my appointment on that day but never bothered to come.  On 7/4/13, I called again and was told that you don't work on holiday but that someone would be out on 7/5/13 between 8-5 again.  I was sent an email confirming my appointment (listed below) and it is now 8PM and no one has been here again.  Now it is a week later and no one has shown up to my home to fix my phone.  I have had the same number and service from you for over 30 years and I faithfully pay my bill on time and in full (including line protection) and I think that this service is disgraceful and terrible.  Your company should be ashamed of yourselves for treating people this way when all we want is this service THAT WE PAY FOR to be fixed!!!!Just because I am a senior doesn't mean that I deserve to be ignored.  I intend to contact the BBB and anyone else that will here me until this is rectified!!

Re: No one shows up to my house for my appointment!!!!
CarolB47
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here is the ticket number I was given it didn't want to post: {edited for privacy}.

I expect someone to contact me and fix this as soon as possible, I am a very unhappy customer!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CarolB47,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on the issue. If you have any other questions please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes