No phone service; Trying to update information in repair work order
RuralCopper
Enthusiast - Level 3
The only thing on this website that works is posting this forum and reading my bill. I have no phone service since last week and opened a repair work order. I am now trying to check status and update my contact # in that request. I had to buy a cheap prepaid phone at Best Buy so we had phone service at home and would like to provide that number in the work order. All I get when trying to check status of repair is a gateway error as the proxy server cannot communicate upstream. So if a Verizon tech reads this forum please send me an email so I know what is going on. I do not have enough minutes on my pre paid phone to stay on hold for hours trying to get through to a human. I tried that all week using a phone at work.
0 Likes
Re: No phone service; Trying to update information in repair work order
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't heard back from you regarding this case. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thanks,

-Rachel

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much, and please let us know if issues arrise again.

Josh B

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We are glad that we were able to help you. Come back and let us know if you need us again.

Thank you,

Bert

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad the tech was able to provide you with some insight into the situation. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with in a new thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes