No phone service from April 2 to April 14?
countrygal3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could someone from Verizon please email me?  I have emailed a message along with my repair requests and am getting the standard reply back.  I reported no service a few weeks ago, the tech laid a temporary line (at least I think it was supposed to be temporary) on the ground for a fast repair (?)  The line was broken on the evening of April 2 when there was a fire at a nearby house.  The firetrucks ran over the line I think and destroyed it.   I have had no phone service since that evening and was out of town all last week for medical reason and could not receive my messages.   I need my phone for medical reasons right now and have no service!! I can not make or receive calls and have not been able to since April 2 and for more than a week in March.  Twice I reported Verizon to the FCC last year.  I recieved a letter from {edited for privacy} of the Verizon Executive Relations Team in September of 2014, informing me that my complaint had been closed out.   It was not and I wrote {edited for privacy} and the FCC a letter saying so.  I have heard nothing back from Verizon on this matter and am extremely dissatsfied with Verizon.  I live in a rural area and am wondering if it is not economicably favorable for Verizon to take care of their customers here?  My neighbors and I certainly do not get realiable service from Verizon, yet we pay our bill!!  

0 Likes
Re: No phone service from April 2 to April 14?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi countrygal,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes