Nomorobo
mptomey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Verizon Fios home phone with the Nomorobo app. Either Fios or Nomorobo will only block 250 robocalls. Nomorobo doesn't address this in the FAQ section.  I need help. Is this a FIOS issue?

0 Likes
Re: Nomorobo
jonjones1
Legend

@mptomeywrote:

I have Verizon Fios home phone with the Nomorobo app. Either Fios or Nomorobo will only block 250 robocalls. Nomorobo doesn't address this in the FAQ section.  I need help. Is this a FIOS issue?

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/homephone/calling-features/stop-unwanted-calls

Read above

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nomorobo keeps its own list which is huge.  You can suggest numbers be added or removed from that list.  You can also choice if you want to block political calls or not.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@tns2wrote:

Nomorobo keeps its own list which is huge.  You can suggest numbers be added or removed from that list.  You can also choice if you want to block political calls or not.

Yes this is how it works. I have the service on two VoIP services we use. Not Verizon phone service. 99.999 calls never get through. And I have added numbers to the block list and never received another repeat call.

0 Likes