On screen STB caller ID shows my calls, plus someone else's calls
klpptv

I have caller ID working on screen on the STB's but I am getting caller ID for calls that do not ring at my phone, and do not show up on my received calls logs. Could I be a destination for multiple fois digital voice caller ID's, if so could my STB's be provisioned for just my caller ID destination?

0 Likes
Re: On screen STB caller ID shows my calls, plus someone else's calls
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

klpptv, sorry you're getting caller id info for calls that aren't yours. It could be that a line is crossed or it could be the way that its provisioned in our system. If you're still having trouble with this,  fill out the form at this link. Please include complete address, the name on the account and the best contact number. Please advise when the form is complete. I will run some tests and check your provisioning in our system.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

0 Likes
klpptv

submited  information.

0 Likes
VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

klpptv, sorry for the delay. It seems an additional phone number was provisioned in our Caller ID TV database. That was removed and Caller ID TV should still work for you. If for some reason it isn't, go to: MENU --> SETTINGS --> CALLERID --> ALERTS DISPLAY-->  disable for 30 seconds then re-enable. Let me know if there is any other issues with it.

**Also I left you a voicemail on the home phone.