Outgoing Caller ID is incorrect on new FIOS TV one box
MegasXLR

Hi! The beginning of last week I installed a new FIOS TV One box in my home (previous 1 had no HDMI output at all). Installation went perfectly, but the outgoing Caller ID number is wrong; It's showing a 301 area code number whereas it should show a 508 number instead. I am able to get my personal FIOS voice mail with my phone, but not through my cable box, since it has the wrong outgoing phone number. The Caller ID log on my box keeps filling up with calls to this other number, and I contacted customer service last Friday but nothing he did made any difference (He did a cold reboot which did nothing). Does anyone know what's going here? I hope it's not another defective box, it turns out only 1 local Verizon store carries replacement boxes... Thx for any help here! 😎

0 Likes
Re: Outgoing Caller ID is incorrect on new FIOS TV one box
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MegasXLR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes