Outgoing Caller ID is still wrong even after Tech Support
MegasXLR

Hi! Last Friday I contacted tech support via chat, and they went through several steps to correct this problem. The last thing he did was to supposedly reset my info on Verizon's server; Just after he did this my router "red lighted" which then wouldn't reboot back to normal on it's own. I went through the automated system on 1-800-verizon and after about 20 minutes the router finally returned to normal. After all this the original problem remains: My outgoing Caller ID is the wrong number, and the on screen call log keeps filling up with calls from this wrong number. This box is only about 3 or 4 week old here and has had this problem since I installed same...There must be a solution to this problem, I've seen other posts showing the same issue...Thx for any help! 🙂

0 Likes
Re: Outgoing Caller ID is still wrong even after Tech Support
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @MeasXLR

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes