Outside Wire Down --- Can't Even Leave a Message
TaylorFarm1

With all the rain here in Northern Virginia we had a branch bounce on the power lines then pull down our FiOS cable.  Dominion Energy cleared everything Tuesday.  FiOS still works, line is just down on the ground, cars driving over it. Over the last three days I have called Verizon multiple times to request repair.

I get there is a high call volume and I get that the wait to talk to someone could be over an hour.  WHAT I DON'T EXPECT IS THAT EACH TIME THE WAIT TIME IS GIVEN...THE CALL IS CUT OFF.  What I don't get is why you don't provide  a "We will call you back option."  I cannot even find where on the stupid website to report this...because everything is linked to a service... this affects all my services, phone, TV and internet. 

You can do better.

0 Likes
Re: Outside Wire Down --- Can't Even Leave a Message
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TaylorFarm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes