PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING VERIZON PHONE SERVICE!!!!
Travis10

I recently signed up with a simple verizon home phone plan.  The plan quoted me was $16.00 per month for local calls.  I received a confrimation email with little information and no price quote.  Our first bill was for $110.00.  I found out that even though I signed up for local service, they changed my plan without permission to freedom essentials and decided to charge the $110.00.  I had attempted to contact verizon several times without any response.  Emails and phone calls went unreturned and when the technicians on the phone would get frusrtated they would disconnect the calls.  

After about three months of the same service or lack thereof, I finally spoke with someone who claimed to be a supervisor but would not give me her name.  They said nothing could be done because all of their information said we wanted the freedom essentials package.  They had no information showing for the original price quote of $16.00 per month.  They only thing they can now do is reduce the bill to $35.00 per month.  When I asked to speak with another supervisor they offered to give me the physical address in order to write.  Again the supervisor declined to give me her name and disconnected the call.

If you are looking for new phone service I BEG you to go somewhere else.  The customer service is dreadful and the quotes they give you for service are obviously meaningless.  They will charge you whatever they want and will deny you any help.  

DO NOT USE VERIZON PHONE SERVICE FOR ANY REASON!!!

0 Likes