Phone Service
Lisa411

We received a text stating that Verizon “had done some work on their end” & that the problem was resolved; if we agreed, we should send a text of “FIXED” to cancel the repair request. I checked our phone line & no static was on the line, so I proceeded to text “FIXED”. Less than 24 hours later, the problem has resurfaced AGAIN. This issue has now been going on for 3+ months, has taken up multiple hours of my time talking to customer service, technical support, supervisors, etc. and has rendered our home phone as useless due to its unreliability to have a conversation based on the amount of static on the line.

We need Verizon to figure this out & truly be a customer service-directed company instead of focusing/reiterating that we will incur a cost if someone comes out & it’s not a Verizon problem. Obviously, Verizon thought there was an issue on their end if they ”did some work on their end” & there was no static on the line for 1 day (just enough to cancel the technician).

Please notify us of your plan to rectify this situation, to include a credit for our home phone service ($30/month) for the past 3 months.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Service
jonjones1
Legend

This is a customer helping customer forum so there is nothing we can do.

you should contact Verizon via phone at 1-800-VERIZON 

hopefully you will get this fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lisa41,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes