Phone Service
Kyles1999

Hello, Recently had service installed and been having nothing but problems. I don't understand how Verizon felt it was ok to bill me already if with my services not fully functioning. The first issue was no dial tone. I had a Tech come out Saturday the 13th and about an hour later I have a dial tone.  I attempted to set up the carrier ID and VC mail via the DVR and it will not connect to the server. I keep getting error msgs. The equipment has been restarted and still nothing.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Service
jonjones1
Legend

@Kyles1999 wrote:

Hello, Recently had service installed and been having nothing but problems. I don't understand how Verizon felt it was ok to bill me already if with my services not fully functioning. The first issue was no dial tone. I had a Tech come out Saturday the 13th and about an hour later I have a dial tone.  I attempted to set up the carrier ID and VC mail via the DVR and it will not connect to the server. I keep getting error msgs. The equipment has been restarted and still nothing.

Unfortunately Verizon wants to get away from copper and on to fiber (digital phone) and although they may want to they are regulated via local laws etc. to keep it going.

but it is no longer a priority over their cellular, and fiber and 5 G so you could always get a VoIP service if you have internet. It just connects the ATA to your router and then you can make calls over the internet.

0 Likes