Phone does not ring when I receive calls. I just purchased an AT&T cordless phone Crl82312. I
Doowop47
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased a model AT&T cordless phone CRL82312. It was working fine but all of a sudden the phone does not ring when I receive calls. It does not go to the answering machine, just rings and rings. I have done everything in the manual. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Phone does not ring when I receive calls. I just purchased an AT&T cordless phone Crl82312.
jonjones1
Legend

@Doowop47 wrote:

I just purchased a model AT&T cordless phone CRL82312. It was working fine but all of a sudden the phone does not ring when I receive calls. It does not go to the answering machine, just rings and rings. I have done everything in the manual. Can anyone help?

Go out and buy a different brand cordless phone. V-Tec is a stable device.

or it could just be your Verizon phone service. You could try putting a corded phone on to test the connection before purchasing a new phone. Or borrow a phone to Test.

if the phone your using for a test works then you know it’s the new one your using.

sometimes the phone cord is plugged into the wrong spot. There is a line in and a line out on the phone base. See if that is correct.

0 Likes