Phone out, again.....
tomservo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Used to be the phone company could actually keep the phones up and running. Mine died sometime Sunday. Last time it was the ONT that had died and took everything with it. Took them a week to eventually get around to fixing that. Phone died again 3 days ago and they are finally managing to get a tech dispatched today to look at it (not fix it mind you, look at it). Was supposed to be there by 9am according to their "hotline.". Then sometime between 10-11, now it's sometime between 2-3.

Dear Verizon, going forward I fully intend to pay my bill in the same fashion. You might get it on the due date, or maybe not. It will be based on my whim. 

Also I would review your call tree, there must be some mistake in it, I am still able, eventually, to get to a live person who can read a script (and be no help whatsoever).

I never thought I would see a company worse than AT&T for customer service. Congrats.

0 Likes
Re: Phone out, again.....
tomservo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

And now it's scheduled between 3-4. Thanks Verizon! Maybe we can stretch this out for the whole day? You all sure know how to **bleep** off your customers....

0 Likes
Re: Phone out, again.....
tomservo1
Enthusiast - Level 3

And now between 4-5. You guys are really something else. Bet when I call at 4:45 it will be between 5-6. $20 says no one will show today at all.

Quality, it's what Verizon is all about......not.

0 Likes