Phone out for 3 weeks , has not been repaired yet!
hydrin1

My home phone stopped working August 15, called repair and was told someone would come on

August 17  , no one came,   I called again and got a repairman  out on august 17 he checked the line and told
us that he could not repair it because it was a problem in the cables and the cable splicer would be fixing it, they
were due to have it fixed on Aug 18... Anyway we waited for the phone to work , it was still out.  I called  2 days
later and asked what happened to the cable people who were supposed to come out on the 18, the woman
said she did not know but they were sent out and not there fixing the cable!!.  Well I have called 3 more times
since than and each time I am told someone will be there, the last man I spoke to was really rude man  and told me
that he would send someone out if someone was home to wait for the repairman, I explained that the problem
was up on the   pole and no one should have to come into my home that we just wanted the phone fixed, he
kept on repeating will someone be home!!! I finally got fed up and told him yes,,,, that was last week   and of course
NO ONE showed up  the phone is still out.. Today is
August 30.
I need my phone and fax machine for my business but can't use them, my cell phone bill is going to be outrageous, I don't know what to do anymore.   ( BTW my phone service was out 8 months ago also we were without our phone than for a month than and it is happening again)  Verizon just doesn t care, what happened to the old phone companies that cared about there customers and back than we were never without phone service.
0 Likes
Re: Phone out for 3 weeks , has not been repaired yet!
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

Hello..I apologize for your inconveniences.  I am a Fios Tech but can do my best to assist you whether this is copper of Fios.  Let me know which of our services you have and a account telephone # and I will assist you in getting this resolved.

0 Likes