Porting my phone number to another service provider
leannie1

I am having the same issues others are having, porting my number over.  I've had this phone number for at least 12 - 15 years.  I don't want to change it because it would mean telling everybody I know about the number change including

all of my web accounts, etc.

I would like to know what the problem is about porting my number over to another service provider.  Yes I do have

copper lines, but so what.  I'm sure the other service provider can deal with that.  I too am considered a foreign

exchange number, at least that is what I was told.  I don't know why since I am in the Laurel, Md and all other

numbers I've had was a 301 number.

Please response to me as soon as possible with an answer to this request.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Porting my phone number to another service provider
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Porting my phone number to another service provider
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Leannie,

We never received any contact from you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to make a new post.

Thank you,

-Josh S

0 Likes